The objective of the program is to;
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions;
- Improve energy efficiency practices; and
- Increase the uptake of energy efficient organisations.
The funding will be released over a period of four years with a minimum amount of $5,000 and maximum of $20,000 awarded per applicant.
Examples of eligible activities for funding include;
- Replacement of existing equipment with higher efficiency equipment;
- Energy audits;
- Monitoring of energy consumption and emissions; and
- Installing or replacing existing systems.
The application closing date is August 17 2020.
For more information and application forms click HERE