We are currently looking for a Trades Assistant with the capacity and motivation to grow and learn. This role provides an opportunity to join an exceptional team, working with a variety of machines and equipment. Experience in HDPE poly welding would be a great advantage.
The position will rotate through the various asset based and delivery operation areas of our responsibility. This entails a range of tasks, such as:
- Maintenance and construction tasks at a high standard, to instruction and within safety, time and budget parameters;
- Poly-welding duties (butt, EF and extrusion) on HDPE pipe and fittings;
- Install, repair or replace various types of operating and measuring devices;
- Concrete works and form work;
- Operate a variety of HR vehicles;
- Operate equipment safely; and
- Other general maintenance activities as directed.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates preferably living within a commutable distance to the Shire of Harvey.
To be considered for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa. You will also be required to provide certification of your COVID-19 vaccination or, alternatively, your certificate of exemption.
Formal offer of employment is subject to standard pre-employment checks including medical, drug and alcohol screen and other background checks.
If you are confident that you have the knowledge, skills and experience to fulfill one of these roles then JOIN OUR TEAM NOW!
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply through the below link